Research & Development
List of Published Papers Of Faculty
Crystal growth and characterization of DCNQ1 derivatives in Third National Seminar on Defects in insulating materials
- "Non-Linear Conduction and Switching Phenomena in Quasi One-Dimensional Compounds".
- "Charge transfer complex of p-phenylenediamine and p-chloranil".
- "Insulator to metal transition in narrow energy band system" : Paper presented in International workshop on "Recent
trends in electrical and optoelectronic properties of insulating organic solid state". (Feb,22-March 3,1989)
- Transport properties of narrow energy band systems in the International Workshop on electronic structure calculations
and properties of materials(1993) held at Anna University, Madras.
Dr. Anuya Verma
- Pandey, J., G. Nagda and Anuya Verma (2002). Evaluation of air pollution phytotoxicity around a phosphate fertilizer
factory. Eleventh National Symposium on Environment organized by BARC. PP. 152-155.
- Pandey, J. and Anuya Verma (2003). The impact of long-term catchment discharge on nutrient loading of two dry tropical
freshwater lakes. In Proceedings of National Conference on Environmental Biology, Department of Biosciences,
Rajkot, Gujarat. 17-18 October, 2002. pp. 6-7
Pandey, J. and A. Verma (2005). Cross-Domain Relationships help evaluating role of Human Disturbances modifying
surface water resources. In Journal of Cell and Tissue research, Sp. Supplement Issue, Vol. 5 (no. 3), pp 24-25
Pandey, J. and Anuya Verma (2011). The response of moist bank and open water communities to anthropogenic
perturbations at two Fresh water Tropical Lakes of Rajasthan, India . In Proceedings of National Seminar on "Climate
change and its impact on biological communities" (CCIBC-11) 12-13 Feb. 2011
Pandey, J. and Anuya Verma (2011). The impact of anthropogenic perturbations on moist bank and open water
communities at two fresh water tropical lakes of Rajasthan, India(submitted)
- Pandey, J. and Anuya Verma (2008). Ecosystem level Attributes of a Freshwater Tropical lake in relation to microbial
Biomass at Land-water interface .In Proceedings of "Taal 2007, 12th World Lake Conference, Jaipur, pp.34-43.
- Pandey, J. and A. Verma (2004). The influence of catchment on chemical and biological characteristics of two freshwater
tropical lakes of southern Rajasthan. J. Environ. Biol. , 25: 81-87
Ms. Shefali Saxena
"Analysis and Design of Bandstop Filter using E-Shaped Dual Mode Resonator"- Proceedings of International IEEE
Conference COMCAS-2009, Tel Aviv, Israel.
- "Novel Tunable Bandstop Filter using E-shaped Dual Mode Resonator "- Proceedings of International IEEE Conference
COMCAS-2009, Tel Aviv, Israel.
- "Design and analysis of Maximally Flat Low Pass Filter"-Proceeding of International Conference ICMARS 2009,
Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India
- "Design and Analysis of Chebyshev Low Pass Filter using Insertion Loss Method"- Proceeding of International
Conference ICMARS 2009, Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India.
"Bandstop filter using Mirror Image of E- Shaped Dual Mode Resonator"-Proceeding of International Conference
ICMARS 2009, Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India.
"Sustainable It Services: Energy And Power Aware Scheduling And Resource Allocation To Meet Green Computing
- "Proceeding of International Conference “Advance Computing and Creating Entrepreneurs" ICOACCE Rajasthan, India."
"Analysis of Maximally Flat Low Pass Filter using Insertion Loss Method"-National Conference, NCACA-2009, Geetanjali
Institute of Technical Studies, Udaipur, Rajasthan.
"ON-OFF Temperature Control System using Microprocessor"- National Conference CCC-2009, Chandigarh, India.
"Design and Analysis of Microstrip Rectangular Patch Antenna using Transformer Feed Method "- National conference e-
Manthan-2010, Jhansi, India
"Digital Antennas: Antenna Beamforming in Digital Domain "- National conference e-Manthan-2010, Jhansi, India
Dr. Manuj Joshi
Analysis of quality assessment factors in distance education.
Use of Management Information System in decision making(Case Study).